Sunday 19 April 2020

Your occupation during the confinement

Bernadette:

Occupation during  confinement

From Tuesday the 17 th of March, date of our confinement, I do approximately the same things I did before : putting things in order and cleaning my house but I do it more thoroughly .   Nevertheless, I have added sewing : I made a big bag for my camera and its accessories,  from left overs  (Fabric, buttons, zippers and so on) and as I have more time, I spend more time on practicing my English. I don’t want to forget what I already learned and if possible I’d like to improve. I enjoy my garden too. Fortunately we are in spring and the weather is fine. Finally it's relaxing.
 _____________________________________________
Colette:
Hello Jackie and Hello every one

Since monday march 16 I haven't driven. I had anticipated for food for one month for this confinement. I followed Marie-Line's advice, I bought frozen vegetables for example :mushroom, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower.It's very pratical.
We are lucky to live in countryside, in a large house and large garden.
The morning is cleaning, laudry, ironing, cooking ,learning english sometimes, as usual
The afternoon is gardening ( aië the ache back!!), do-it-yourself ( I wonder if I paint my wooden chairs in gray?)
I walk between 5 and 6 p.m.
Tomorrow at 10 a.m I'm doing a gymnastic lesson with Sophie Duplus ( Atelier ici danse) on vidéo
The hardest thing is not to take my twins in my arms and to kiss them, but I see them with a distance of 2 meter.

Think of all these people who serve the French, doctors, nurses, nursing assistants,supermarket staff, truck drivers, farmers and so on.

Confinement is the only drug and it will last If the French aren't seriousl
Policians have waited too long....!

Please, Jackie, can you correct my mistakes

write soon! I wanted to write on your blog

be careful on diet!!!!

Colette
______________________________________

Story from Marieline

I'm Suzana,an aged woman but no old in my head
I came to tell you about my secret of my beautiful aging
I love life and I love to wear with red clothes
The red color has always been my fetish color
Why?Because it's a color of love!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a great heart and there was always a great place for love in my life
Love is joy and well-being
I love giving love ,but  I love also to receive it
and then there are many loves
Love for my lover(husband) ,for my children ,for my parents and for all my family

There are the eternal loves  but there are also the passing loves and also the loves of youth
which are so beautiful but so sad
So I will continue to dress in red
This marvelous color of love,joy and strength
                   NEVER FORGET THIS WORD
                             LOVE
And with your fingers everyday you can draw a heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment we shall be happy to hear from you.